Travel Map Locator Instructions
The TravelToe Map Locator has been designed to be flexible and easy. Only enter the information you want. Your created Map Locator is private and can be shared only with whom you want through your blogs, emails & email signatures, or personal websites. It can be used as your central site of your Travel or other information. Play with it. You can always start over, edit, or create as many as you want.
1) Click on your destination or enter the address of the destination. You can first zoom in using the scale and drag the map to the center and then click on a destination. Try it.
2) After clicking or entering a destination, a red marker will appear and below the map entry fields related to that destination. For each destination chosen, a marker and entry fields will appear.
3) If you want to delete a destination chosen, double click on the marker or choose 'clear' in the field list.
4) The information you can enter in the field list related to each destination is optional. Enter as much or little or none as you want. Try it.
5) After your destinations are chosen, click 'Finished' to see how your map looks. Click on your markers or the descriptions on the right column to see how your map looks. You can always edit it later to add more destinations and changes.
6) Choose an image that you may want to use to represent your travelmap.
7) Enter a little description that describes your Travel Map Locator. Example 'My trip to Spain'. This is optional.
8) If you have related pictures or a blog for your Travel Map Locator, you can enter the website link here. It must be a full url with the http:// added (i.e. http://www.site.com). These fields are optional.
9) Enter your email and a unique password. This is so only you can edit your Travel Map Locator.
10) Click on 'Build my Travel Map' when done. You are now done and can share your Travel Map Locator by copying and pasting the links crated to your blogs, emails, or other Internet sites.
11) You can then always add new Travel Map Locators or 'Edit My Maps.'
Any questions or suggestions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.