Departure and Return Details
Departure Dates: April 1 to October 31: Monday, Wednesday and Friday
November 1 to March 31: Wednesday and Sunday
Commences: Rome, Italy
Departure Point: Meeting point Via Giovanni Amendola 32.
Departure Time: 2:30pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation. Return Details
: Returns to original departure point. It is also possible for guests to be dropped off at Via Veneto, Piazza Barberini, Piazza Venezia, Piazza Cavour, Piazza della Repubblica, Termini station or GLT Terminal. Please ask the guide on the day of the tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up (only for certain hotels located in central Rome - to be reconfirmed by the supplier after booking)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There can be a considerable amount of walking on Rome tours, (often on uneven, cobbled surfaces) due to coach regulations. It is possible for clients to remain on the coach, however this means that many of the sights will be missed
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
Special Policy: Hotel pickup is offered for this activity. Please enter your hotel pickup details or enter 'local' if you live locally.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. You will receive a link to your voucher via email once your booking is confirmed.
Local Operator Information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.