Exchange the voucher for your Disneyland® Paris Ticket at the self-service kiosks for vouchers or at the ticket booths located at the entrance of the Disneyland® or Walt Disney Studios® Park. Photo Identification will be required and all tickets must be collected at one time as they will be printed all together.
Departure Time: Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park opening hours are subject to change. Please consult the Disneyland® Paris website www.disneylandparis.com for the updated operating hours.
Experience a spectacular visual feast, magical realms beyond your wildest dreams, and rides to make you laugh, scream, and fly! Discover Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park. Gaze in awe at the breathtaking night-time Disney Dreams®! show — an enormous extravaganza of lights and colors with lasers, fountains, the best Disney stories and Peter Pan's escaped shadow!
Season of the Force:
From January 14 to March 26, 2017, Disneyland® Paris awakens with the Season of the Force. Summon your inner Jedi and lead your young Padawans to Walt Disney Studios® Park for an intergalactic extravaganza, where a spectacular nighttime show blasts you to the heart of the Star Wars saga. During the day, the light or dark side, you must choose. But be sure to pick wisely, as the fearful First Order march perilously close and stormtroopers patrol the streets. And if it’s more of the Force you’re after, fulfill your destiny at the Jedi Training Academy in Disneyland® Park.
The Season of the Force includes Star Wars mini shows, interactions with stormtroopers, and a sensational show in front of Hollywood Tower Hotel, as light projection, special effects, and live characters turn darkness into scenes from the Star Wars saga.
In a Magical Kingdom not so far away — somewhere between a place where you wish upon a star and dreams come true — Disney heroes and heroines live in fairy tales that are, happily, never-ending.
Endless fun in five magical lands
Experience your favorite Disney Lands just as you remember them from the classic Disney stories, where fairy tales really do come true.
- Main Street U.S.A®
Meet Disney Characters
Don't miss the main attraction: meeting beloved Disney characters. Keep cameras at the ready, and check the meeting locations and times in each theme park.
Delight your family with thrills that come in all shapes and sizes. Space Mountain: Mission 2 offers big thrills for the grown-ups, while little ones can sail around the world at It's a Small World. Of course, family fun can be found in every corner of the park, from Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups.
Walt Disney Studios® Park:
Discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Explore four cinemagical studio lots featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows. Put your dreams center stage, just footsteps away from Disneyland® Park.
Explore the studio lots
It's showbiz, folks! Make your big screen debut at Production Courtyard, Toon Studio, Backlot, and Front Lot. It's a star-studded itinerary, and you never know which star you might meet! Each has its own surprises and attractions, so where to shoot first? Art of Disney Animation®, Armageddon Special Effects, or Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic through Catastrophe Canyon? All shows start at scheduled times, so make sure you plan your day to make the most of all that's on offer!
Blockbuster preview attractions
Darling, you ought to be in pictures! It's your day to be discovered while exploring all there is to see at Walt Disney Studios® Park. Enjoy our top five attractions and more.
Walt Disney Studios® Park, where movie magic abounds
Go behind the scenes with magical parade and tours! Try the Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic and CinéMagique, or the Moteurs...Action! Stunt Show Spectacular. You'll know exactly what it's like to be a star!
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation to and from Disneyland® Paris
- Food and drinks
- Other Information:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that no amendments can be made, including name changes.
- In the event of minors (aged under 18) traveling alone, a written authorization form from parents or guardians will be necessary for voucher exchange and ticket collection at Disneyland® Park or Walt Disney Studios® Park.
- 1 Day Mini, Magic and Super Magic vouchers purchased up until the 28th March 2017, are for use until the 30th Jun 2017, on any valid date (please click “View Additional Info” to see the calendar).
- 1 Day Magic Flex and 2, 3 and 4 Day vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase, and the ticket given in exchange is valid for 12 months.
- 2, 3 & 4 Day tickets must be used within 7 days of the first day of use, but need not be on consecutive days.
- Please check each ride or attraction for the most up-to-date restrictions.
- Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.
- Selected attractions require children to be accompanied by an adult.
- Height restrictions apply on certain attractions for safety reasons.
You will receive a link to your voucher via email once your booking is confirmed.
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.